Hosting a party becomes very easy when you are at charans club and resort. Our huge banquet halls with capacity of 300 guests combined provide the best services in lucknow and in nearby gomtinagar areas. Our guest can choose from a very elaborate menu attached below. Our chefs ensure you keep licking your fingers by the food prepared by us. Combined all our professional staff provide the best event management with no premium over the cost. So just call us on your birthdays or anniversary to arrange the best function.
Click the below links to obtain the menu
Rates for banquet function, conferences and meetings
• Mix menu (lunch/dinner)700 per head + tax
• Veg menu (lunch/dinner)600 per head + tax
• Mix menu without snacks (lunch/dinner)600 per head + tax
• Veg menu without snacks (lunch/dinner)500 per head + tax
• High tea with snacks 300 per head + tax
• Break fast200 per head + tax
Please note –
1. The resort would provide the seating as specified by you.
2. Any special set up, audio-visual etc. would be charged extra.
3. The special rates quoted are based on the standard hotel menu option list. Any variation in the menu will be charged extra.
4. Food shall be prepared only for 110% of the number of guests guaranteed. Should the number of persons exceed 110% of the guaranteed number, the hotel would be unable to ensure consistency in the quality of food and services. Any addition beyond the expected number of guests would attract an additional charge of 20% of the rate applicable.
5. In case of cocktails, charges for drinks would be as per actual consumption. In case you wish to bring your own liquor, corkage would be charged @Rs.300/+ taxes per bottle. The liquor brought in by you should have U. P. State Hologram & no other liquor is permitted. All beer, sodas, soft drinks, juices & wines will have to be purchased from the hotel and would be charged as per consumption.
6. The DM’s permission in case any celebrity is performing.
7. We would require 30% non refundable advance payment along with the confirmation of the function. Any balance payment would have to be settled by cash (with PAN number)/credit card/demand draft, immediately after the function.
8. As per Noise Pollution (regulation & control) rule 2000, music will not be allowed in open air venues after 10 pm’. Please keep in mind that we have functions in the other parts of the resort during the day and the evening. Hence the volume would have to be controlled accordingly.
9. “Prohibition Of Smoking in Public Places Rules, 2008” which comes into effect from October 2, 2008. In view thereof, effective October 2, 2008 smoking in all Public areas of the Hotel including the restaurants, bars, banquet halls etc. is prohibited and anyone found violating the rule is likely to meet with a monetary penalty.
10. This proposal is valid for next 03 days.
Rates quoted are Non commissionable. At present, we are not blocking any space. Please note that the above proposal is on a first confirmation basis extended to multiple offers or will be subject to availability on confirmation. Please advice us on confirmation in written and we will make the bookings (subject to availability) and will send you the contract.
For any further assistance, please contact us. We assure you of our best services at all times