We at charans club and resort provide you the best meeting rooms and spaces designed to suite your corporate needs. Our meeting and conference venues provide a complete solution with audio visual facilities. Our conference halls provide a seating over 150 guest and around 3000 square feet of well designed event space. We provide setups as per your choice to make your event a success. The resident delegates have the honour to use our in house facilities. Below are the rates, prices of conference and meetings that can be organised by us.
Click below links to obtain the menu
* Day conference for non-residential guest is Rs.550/- plus 25% tax per person . In this we serve you mix menu buffet lunch and during the conference two tea/coffee break ( morning tea/coffee with one snacks & evening tea/coffee with one veg light snacks as per chef choice).
* Breakfast for non-residential guest is Rs.200/- plus 25% tax per person.
* Dinner for non-residential guest is Rs.450/- plus 25% tax per person. In this we serve you mix menu buffet. To include veg & non veg snacks in dinner Rs 200 per person plus tax extra would be charged. Corkage charged @500+ tax per bottle.
* Residential guest for Single/Double/Triple per day. @ Rs.3000/4500/5500 on APAI plan i.e. room with buffet breakfast, day conference with buffet lunch and two tea/coffee break and buffet dinner
The above room rates include:
- Room charges per room per night.
- Bed tea (thru tea / coffee makers available in the rooms).
- Buffet breakfast in coffee shop.
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool as per timings.
- Complimentary use of gym, steam.
- Complimentary use of landscaped lush green gardens (not for events)
- Private sit out in balcony provided in rooms .
- Complimentary use of snooker & pool table .
- Complimentary use of play station in house games & table tennis
- Complimentary use of slide pool as per timings
- Conference space from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm with morning & evening tea/coffee with
- Biscuits/cookies and mixed menu buffet lunch (as per hotel standard menu options list) food only.
- Buffet dinner 7.30 pm to 11.30 pm. it includes space (with casual seating)and buffet dinner (as per hotel standard menu options list) food only.
- Taxes as Applicable.
Our check in time is 12 noon and check out time is 10 am. Early check in (after 8 am) and late check-out (till 2 pm) is subject to availability.
In keeping with our heightened security procedures, clients are requested to carry a photo-identity (for each guest traveling) to present at check-in; For Foreign Nationals, passport will be required and for Indian nationals either a Driver’s license or Voter ID.
Please note –
1. The hotel would provide the seating as specified by you.
2. Any special set up, audio-visual etc. would be charged extra.
3. The special rates quoted are based on the standard hotel menu option list. Any variation in the menu will be charged extra.
4. Food shall be prepared only for 110% of the number of guests guaranteed. Should the number of persons exceed 110% of the guaranteed number, the hotel would be unable to ensure consistency in the quality of food and services. Any addition beyond the expected number of guests would attract an additional charge of 20% of the rate applicable.
5. In case of cocktails, charges for drinks would be as per actual consumption. In case you wish to bring your own liquor, corkage would be charged @Rs.500/+ taxes per bottle. The liquor brought in by you should have U. P. State Hologram & no other liquor is permitted. All beer, sodas, soft drinks, juices & wines will have to be purchased from the hotel and would be charged as per consumption.
6. The DM’s permission in case any celebrity is performing.
7. We would require 30% advance payment along with the confirmation of the function. Any balance payment would have to be settled by cash (with PAN number)/credit card/demand draft, immediately after the function.
8. As per Noise Pollution (regulation & control) rule 2000, music will not be allowed in open air venues after 10 pm’. Please keep in mind that we have functions in the other parts of the resort during the day and the evening. Hence the volume would have to be controlled accordingly.
9. “Prohibition Of Smoking in Public Places Rules, 2008” which comes into effect from October 2, 2008. In view thereof, effective October 2, 2008 smoking in all Public areas of the Hotel including the restaurants, bars, banquet halls etc. is prohibited and anyone found violating the rule is likely to meet with a monetary penalty.
10. This proposal is valid for next 03 days.
Rates quoted are Non commissionable. At present, we are not blocking any space. Please note that the above proposal is on a first confirmation basis extended to multiple offers or will be subject to availability on confirmation. Please advice us on confirmation in written and we will make the bookings (subject to availability) and will send you the contract.
For any further assistance, please contact undersigned. We assure you of our best services at all times.